Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Interview is In!

"There For You" Interview
"*What was your life like before becoming an author?
It was, well, lonely. I had my imagination to keep me company, and then later on my son and best friend."

"*What inspired you to write your first book?
My imagination, first and foremost. I always wanted to read a book or watch a movie that was never even thought of. I wanted to watch a movie about a psychiatric patient that is chosen by a supernatural creature (The Sightings). I pictured a scene of a teen, dying on her prom night, in the arms of her alcoholic mother who ran her over (Sunset). I wanted to read about a story that had the appeal of a paranormal but the characters were realistic, relatable, and not supernatural (My Beloved Tourniquet)."

GO TO THE LINK TO READ MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment